Hello. I have gotten a blog award.
I'd like to thank the academy and the entire cast and crew of Hunting Sea Glass with Wolves, but most of all I'd like to thank Stuart Nager of BornStoryTeller from whence this dost award arriveth here. Honestly, he trucked it over himself and unloaded it in my living room. I was like dude, I just met you! And he was like this thing was heavy, do you have any beer? And I said, it's funny that you should ask . . .
Now I have been instructed to share 7 things about myself. Here they are in no particular order:
- I actually do go to the beach every day and look for sea glass. Except that it's lake glass, because I live on the lake and the wolf that I hunt with isn't actually a wolf. He's just a dog that looks more wolfy than most of the wolves I know. He's so wolfy that he makes most real wolves look like English Bulldogs.
- Every few years I grow my hair out until I can sit on it and then I chop it off so that I can't even put it into a pony tail.
- If you're just landing here for the first time, I write short stories on The Chrysalis Experiment.
- I like scary stories. Man, do I love scary stories. And also, there are coyotes in my local cemetery. And animal sacrifices on my beach. And I used to live in a building where a girl was bludgeoned to death next door by her lover and another building that was build by a wealthy occultist in the 1920s. Do you think I'll run out of material?
- I have an empty aquarium on my back porch. I don't know what to put into said aquarium. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day taught me how much chlorine is in my tap water. My city apparently gets its water from the YMCA pool.
- My computer has a crazy virus. I will have to reformat the hard drive in a couple days.
- Beer and Mustaches
- A Day without Suishi
- Sleeps with Dogs
- I've been searching my soul tonight
- Tea and Cakes
- Writing and Living by Richard P. Hughes
- Kwee Writings
- The Lifestory of a Bookworm
- Thoughts, Musings and Empty Promises
- Glitter Word
- The Warrior Muse
- Here's the Story
- Write Castles in the Sky.